- About Ilko
- Product Portfolio
- Human Resources
- Press Room
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL and OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES
1. Abiding by the environmental laws, regulations, rules and other legal requirements.
2. Working to improve the environmental management system.
3. Raising environmental consciousness in our employees, ensuring their development by training and increasing personal awareness.
4. Contributing to the protection of environment and natural balance. Protecting our natural resources and minimizing their use as much as possible.
5. Determining the risks regarding environment, ensuring that these risks are decreased and reduced to an acceptable level.
6. Working to achieve our goals and objectives by constantly reviewing our environmental management system in the framework of our technological and financial assets with the goal of ensuring continuous development.
7. Reducing the wastes on-site, recovering wastes and disposing wastes without harming the environment via licensed companies.
8. Determining the risks for emergency situations regarding environment and minimizing these risks.
9. Raising awareness of our customers, suppliers and contractors about environment besides our employees.
10. Taking all necessary precautions to protect biodiversity and ecosystem & to prevent environmental pollution.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY (OHS) POLICY
1. Taking the required precautions on the premises of our factory in order to prevent injuries and medical disorders.
2. Ensuring the constant improvement of OHS management and OHS performance.
3. Abiding by the OHS legislation at force and the rules of the organizations that we are members of.
4. Ensuring that the contractors act in line with the OHS legislation and special conditions of Ilko.
5. Organizing training courses to ensure that the employees at each level are aware of OHS and its requirements.
6. Achieving “Zero Work Accident” goal within the worksite of Ilko by applying OHS Management System effectively and efficiently.
7. Preventing occupational diseases with the effective measures taken at the end of risk assessment efforts.